Marketing and showing a rental property to prospective tenants is just the beginning. Screening applicants for creditworthiness, criminal & civil background information, and verifying income and rental history is another major task handled by our property management team. After approving an application, negotiating and drafting all lease documents is an important step that we handle with the utmost professionalism. Next on the list is a pre-lease inspection of the property to have proper records of property condition before the tenant takes possession.
Once the tenant moves into the property, our property management team will collect all monthly rental payments and perform routine inspections to ensure rental policies are being followed, as well as to check for property damages and cleanliness. Throughout the tenancy, we will handle all communication, maintenance coordination, accounting, and offer guidance with any issues that may arise. Ultimately, our responsibility is to minimize vacancies, maximize rental income, and preserve property for many years of residual income for our clients.
Services provided by Tennessee Valley Realty Associates – Property Management Division:
- Current market value analysis of rental property
- Marketing and showing property
- Screening prospective tenants
- Preparation of lease agreements, lease renewals and termination notices that comply with current Tennessee law
- Collection of security deposits and monthly rental payments
- Direct deposit transfer of rents to owner
- Routine property inspections
- Detailed move-in & move-out reports
- Coordinating property maintenance
- 24 hour emergency maintenance response
- Processing of insurance claims
- Handling of delinquent rent payments, tenant evictions, and other legal matters
- Monthly and yearly reports of income and expenses
- Preparation of year end tax statements pertaining to rental property
- Online owner portal access to statements, reports, and more
- Monthly newsletter containing updates and special offers
These examples are a small portion of what we do for our clients on a day to day basis. What we offer is a personal and customizable service, tailored to each of our rental property owners’ unique needs. Contact us for a free consultation and quote, so we can discuss what we are able to do for you!